Master Data Engineer
Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for an experienced Master Data Engineer to join their team.
This opportunity will offer the possibility to work with the newest version of the LIMS software and help the organisation to restructure it's master data from the Legacy system to the new LIMS.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in designing the new master data structure Setting up the new master data (eg by transferring data from the old BaLi to the new sLIMS as well as creating new master data if required)
- Master data (storage locations, reference standards, etc.)
- Master data for release and stability samples and methods
- Master data for non-routine samples and methods
- Master data for non-GMP samples and methods
If you have:
- Experienced with informant management systems (such as LIMS)
- Experienced with working in a GMP environment
- Familiar with master data in general
- Previous experience with a minimum of 2 - 3 years in projects in Master Data
- Scientific Background (IVD) is a big plus
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.