Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
(CDN) Integration Engineer - Brussels
We are looking for an experienced (CDN) Integration Engineer to join a dynamic and busy international team on a 12months + contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Helicopter view on the CDN market with a strong technical background on Velocix CDN product.
* Proven track record in High and Low Level Designs on Velocix CDN with deep integration in existing Digital Right Management (DRM) and Back End systems.
* Expert in Velocix G2 rule setup/review to further optimise deployment and maintaining G2 ruleset to match the changing network and applications requirements.
You are skilled in the following technical domains:
* TV streaming:
Expertise in Video Container as Base Media File Format, Transport Stream.
Video delivery via UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP Video transport over MPEG transport stream, HTTP Live Streaming, MPEG-DASH.
Natural interest in Television & media content streaming technologies
Good understanding of Digital Rights Management.
Interest and ability in experimenting new protocols
Experience in OTT video delivery with thorough understanding of CDN working.
* TV Back End:
Understanding of component such as Subscriber Management Systems, Content Management System, concept of Mediator and capability to understand Applications workflows.
Understanding of Storage Architecture and experience with different connectors: NFS, FTP.
* ICT skills:
Ability to understand and to develop basic script, knowledge of Bash, Python of similar Web tools.
Experience with LAMP.
Understanding with practical experience of datacentre environment including cloud computing foundations.
Virtualization, Containerization, Platform as a service like OpenShift, knowledge of ICT standards/
procedures/release management/technical activities.
* Network Skills:
High-Level network knowledge with an experience in designing and ability to identify workflows.
* IP Unicast & Multicast protocols.
* Dynamic routing protocols as ISIS, BGP, OSPF.
* Network routing & configuration.
* Firewall rules and policies
* Load balancing technologies (F5, Viprion).
* Network configuration based on NxOS IP & TCP services including DNS, HTTP workflows.
* Ability to document designs in Microsoft Visio is a plus.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!