Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Sentinel
Analytics Consultant - Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, SQL & Client Facing
Based out of the Amsterdam Office but can be based anywhere in the Netherlands if you are happy with travel (post-COVID19)
€35,000 - €55,000 plus company benefits
Do you have advanced Tableau Desktop development skills? Do you enjoy solving analytics challenges with visual analytics? Do you want to grow with the leading Tableau Gold Partner in an exceptional environment?
Sentinel are working with a Tableau Gold Partner consultancy who are looking for Analytics Consultants to join their consulting team and work with their clients to solve a variety of analytics challenges using your Tableau skills.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Advanced Tableau Desktop skills - demonstrated by a Tableau Desktop Certification and/or a Tableau Public Profile
- Great understanding of visual design principles and visual best practices
- Strong SQL coding skills
- Ideally, some Tableau Server experience
- Fluent in English and ideally Dutch too
- Excellent client facing skills
- A self starter who is comfortable working remotely with minimal supervision
- Excellent requirements gathering and stakeholder management skills
- An interest in Data Engineering, ideally using Snowflake
- An interest in Data Science using your R & Python coding skills
Tableau Consultant/Tableau Developer/Data Analyst/BI Developer/Tableau Server Administrator/Senior Tableau Consultant/Data Visualisation Manager/Data Visualisation Lead/Insight Analyst/Reporting Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst/BI Analyst
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email (see below)