Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Humanics, LLC
We are managing the recruitment for our client, Lokring Technology LLC. We seek a highly motivated Quality Inspector who is a problem solver with good judgment and decision making skills. The qualified individual will be a team player with good work ethics and is able to work day shift hours 7:00 am - 3:30 pm with some overtime on Saturdays.
Primary responsibilities include performing inspections based upon established quality requirements and specifications, determining acceptance or rejection, and documenting those inspection results accordingly.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS QUALITY INSPECTOR
- Determines material conformance to established quality specifications and requirements.
- Documents inspection results by completing quality logs and summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operational by following operating instructions; advises supervisor of malfunctioning equipment.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Works with interdepartmental groups (eg Engineering, Manufacturing, Production, Purchasing, and Customer Service), as well as, our supplier base in resolving product conformity issues.
- Reports and provides feedback to the Quality Manager on the performance of the quality system as a means of a general review or as a basis for improvement of the quality system.
- Makes efforts to achieve and keep certification to the quality standards of ISO 9001 as well as other certificates and standards.
- Perform dimensional plate layout as required.
- Participates as a member in interdepartmental projects/tasks by providing status/update reports specific to Quality.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- High school diploma/GED. Will consider a combination of education and experience.
- Prior quality experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with Bill of Materials and Routers. General knowledge of GD&T.
- Demonstrated ability to work with drawings and assembly instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with basic inspection/measuring tools and equipment.
- Strong communication sk
- ills. Ability to interact effectively with others and communicate inspection results.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to make timely and accurate decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internal computer systems.
- Prior experience/familiarity with ISO 9001, Lean Manufacturing, 5-S, Kaizan, and KanBan a plus.