SAP FICO Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by CV-Library
Müller offers you a long-term career with a genuine market leader - we are an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference.
Müller pride ourselves on offering support to help develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful European business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
We are currently recruiting for a SAP FICO Business Analyst to join our friendly team at Market Drayton. We are looking for an experienced individual to support all activities in SAP FICO. The role-holder will determine, analyse, evaluate and implement business requirements and implement suitable solutions in SAP.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Consulting the business with all topics around SAP Finance & Controlling with a heavy focus on Controlling
• Manage incident and change management.
• Manage projects; incidents, changes and projects/project management with the focus on CO (CO approx. 65%; FI approx. 35%).
• Optimization and implementation of processes and functions.
Key skills & experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
• Experience in SAP Finance & Controlling.
• Project management.
• Office applications.
• Basic knowledge of leading a team.
• Structured way of working and methodological knowledge.
• Goal orientation, communication, enforcement strength and team spirit.
• Good knowledge of English.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today