Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Logix 2
We are recruiting for 2x DevOps Engineers with hands on experience migrating data/apps from on prem to Azure.
Being part of an larger team in a growing company (% recruitment in last year), you will design & implement network projects and infrastructure. In particular you will work on network automation projects and a migration from on-prem to Azure Cloud.
If you have the following experience, please apply ASAP
- Azure DevOps
- Migration of on-prem to Azure Cloud
- Documentation of tool & frameworks
- designing and implementing the network projects
- working closely with NOC team for technical activities
- Cisco Networking & Firewalls desirable
This role is remote, however candidates must be aligned to either EU or US timezones. Ideally candidates will be located in Spain as many of the team are also based there.
- Work with a variety of hosting approaches On Premises and Cloud based Platforms, primarily Microsoft Azure & AWS
- Design and Implement Continuous Integration Pipelines for Network automation projects, primarily through Azure DevOps
- Expand the scope of the automation process and framework.
- Document processes, tools & framework
- Provide project handover to the NOC
- Act as an escalation point for the NOC
- Accountable for Major Incident resolution (driving resolution by troubleshooting and leveraging the NOC resources)
- Accountable for writing/defining Deep Level Design (DLD) on critical projects
- Drives towards an architecture that optimizes flexibility, re-use, scalability, performance and high availability
- Review architecture documents, technical configuration and deliverables as a Subject Matter Expert
Standard Hours: 8 hours per day Monday-Friday. Some flexibility will be necessary when supporting US based clients.
Benefits: Private Healthcare