Senior SAP SD Consultant
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
For one of my key customers I am currently looking for a Senior SAP SD Consultant to work mainly as a Business Analyst to implement the Order to Cash processes.
The Business Analyst is a communicative and analytical strong professional with affinity/experience in process design and SAP projects.
As a Business Analyst, you have a deep understanding of key business processes, template solutions, change management approaches and adult learning concepts. You can act as trustworthy advisor with a strong relationship with the user community, middle management and cross business area peers. With strong advisory (consultancy) and interpersonal skills, the Business Analyst is able to motivate and engage others, which results in effective/efficient training and a high level of knowledge transfer, process adoption and performance.
As a business analyst, you have an in-depth knowledge of (part of) the global template solutions within the business domain you working in. The business analyst is an all-round team player who is capable of working in a global environment. You may oversee teams or work independently to solve problems and to address challenges, ensuring that the global solution remains functioning for all operating companies. You have knowledge of and may use of commonly used architectural methods, within the company.
* Experience in Sales and Distribution in SAP ECC 6.0 (preferably SD certified)
* Experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design. Including experience in full cycle SAP implementations.
* Experience in defining solutions in SAP and/or implementing SAP in preferably the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Market. Pre- consultancy background.
* Proven experience in your consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners/key users and during implementation.
* Knowledge of SAP OTC-S solution capabilities and business process configurations including cross functional integration touch-points.
* A proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners/key users and during implementation.
* Experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces.
* Deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business area's in the end-to-end processes.
* Problem solving and result oriented skills.
* Realize business process excellence via ICT solutions/processes in line with Global policies, principles and objectives within the assigned business area (translate business developments and objectives into ICT improvement opportunities),
* Initiate transformation projects based on business needs and in line with the overall PTO strategy, in order to support business processes and activities and to provide information to the assigned business area.
* Realize the Service Line for the Value Chain, regarding the solution provided. Service Line Management is linked to the IT Organization, where the Service Line Manager owns the global solutions available.
* Explain and convince internal and external parties beyond content-driven arguments and be able to appeal to interest, culture and level of others.
* Fluently in English.
* Team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams.
* Change/transformation capabilities.
* Project management skills
* Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
* Presentation skills.
* Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the "big picture", and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project's implementation.
* Good communicator and listener (listen to the customer's needs).
* Successful technical/business go-lives without business disruption.
* Process/solution modelling adherence.
* Solution Readiness Assessment Tool.
* Successful project implementation.
* Successful business transformation for assigned projects.
* Deploy template business processes and solution to various operating companies
* Toolkit Adherence.
* Content contribution to eLearning environment.
Start date: 01/04/21
End date: 31/12/21
Rate: 500-540 Euro per day.
Location: Remote exceptional travel to HQ.