Senior Project Manager
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Project Manager vacancy for our a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Background in corporate projects for medical affairs or clinical research functions within the pharmaceutical industry
- Practice in planning, executing, controlling and closing projects with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with supervising a PMO office and the complete project life cycle with project teams along with experience in resourceful change management methods
- Competency in creating and maintaining project and programme plans including risks, actions, issues and dependencies
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning
- Expertise in applying project management tools and methodologies resulting in highly efficient resource planning and tasks assignment along with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Capability to mediate disagreements and negotiate resolutions as well as to influence others at all levels of the business including building lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing programme and project management plans while monitoring risks, issues and milestones at programme level
- Colleting, consolidating and analysing data tack and report on the programme
- Assisting the programme director by ensuring tasks are completed and deliverables are met
- Making sure dependencies are integrated into the programme schedule and communicated
- Supporting business case and benefits management teams with benefits tracking, programme costs and dashboard management
- Setting up and running programme governance as well as leading project checkpoint meetings
- Managing communications within the project team and to external PMO and support teams
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.