Senior UI Developer
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Ventula Consulting
One of the worlds largest restaurant groups (over 35000 outlets globally) requires a lead UI developer to work within is European technology division.
This company's brands are house hold names throughout the world and they consistently been an industry pioneer for over 70 year. Currently they are hiring for someone with a passion for application user ability with an analytical mind for programming
You will be expect to work in an in an agile, cross discipline team that believes in customer focus, continuous delivery, and continuous improvement. Working with designers, Front End and full-stack engineers on new and existing applications. Your focus will be improving and creating better experiences for our customers making it easier and friction free to purchase.
- Bootstrap and improve existing applications including mobile, web and Kiosk
- Working in a cross-functional team of engineers, UX designers and product managers to build intuitive applications
- Build first class UIs using the latest in web tech: TypeScript/React/gRPC/Contribute to tooling and shared component library as part of a design system
- Write performant, scalable and reusable components
- Participating in conversations around technical design and tradeoffs
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers to teach them best practices and share your experience?
- Expert understanding of Web application architecture, and the ability to articulate the benefits and tradeoffs to an engineering audience
- Fluency with React and react native on data-intensive web applications
- Fluency in the libraries and tooling making up a Web Front End technology stack.
- Understanding of continuous delivery techniques
- Understanding of authentication and authorization
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly iconic global brand offering project of scale and complexity. The role can be fully remote, the European HQ is based near to Woking (Surrey). Salary is basic circa £85K with an excellent benefits package.