Employee Communications Manager
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Employee Communications Manager - vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 7+ years' of work experience in internal/employee communications in a corporate environment, preferably in a Matrix organisation
- Expertise in planning and implementing internal communications campaigns, supporting global or regional initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management skills combined with strong conceptual, planning and project management skills
- Outstanding storytelling, writing and editing capabilities paired with the ability to create ideas and apply new tools, formats and strategies
- Strength include strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail as well as a client and service oriented way of work
- Academic degree or equivalent in Communications, Journalism, Political Science or Humanities
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing and implementing internal communication plans for BU/EMEA-wide initiatives and to position BU/EMEA senior leadership
- Creating high quality content and ghost writing material for BU/EMEA senior leadership such as leadership emails, blogs and video scripts
- Ensuring effective sequencing and orchestration of communications between employees and leadership through the preparation of BU/EMEA-wide town hall presentations and other formats
- Advising on the right channel mix in order to effectively land messages with BU/EMEA employees
- Publishing content on internal digital channels and supervising the production of video and other visual content
- Promoting open, transparent, consistent and timely communication to internal and external stakeholders
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.