Junior Platform Manager (Financial Sector)
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client within the financial services sector in Switzerland, we are looking for a Junior Platform Manager in Zurich.
Junior Platform Manager
- Location: Zurich
- Sector: Financial Services
Do you prosper in a client-focused role that interacts with B2B business partners as well as internal teams? Are you at your best when providing high quality client services, working on improving these services and cooperating closely with our B2B business partners and the many stakeholders involved? We are currently looking for a Platform Manager to join our Platform Operations business section.
As a Platform Manager, you will be mainly in charge for the following:
- Be the subject matter expert and act as first point of contact for clients and data vendors with regards to fund data
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new fund ranges onto our platform by validating and uploading of product and pricing templates received from clients
- Monitoring and validating of static and dynamic data input in core systems to ensure a high level of data quality and service delivery
- Perform analysis and statistics of funds data
- Creation and verification of recurring reportings and performance of reconciliation tasks
- Working closely and communicating effectively with Client Service, Sales and Relationship Managers.
- Support regular testing in the context of systems releases
- Provide support for the development and ongoing optimisation of internal processes with key stakeholders
You will be working in the Platform Operations section in Zurich. You will be supporting the day-to-day data and pricing related processes carried out by the Platform Management team, which would include data management and validation, onboarding of new fund ranges, trailer fee management, asset processing, troubleshooting as well as liaising with B2B business partners. We are a fast-growing business unit and manage legal, administrative and financial relationships with external fund provider companies on behalf of the fund platform for business partners.
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in the financial industry
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and especially in the area of fund data management
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work to deadlines and targets, whilst delivering a high quality of work.
- Superior command of MS Office applications, in particular Excel as well as, basic understanding of MS Access, SQL and SAP
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently, as well as, within a team
- Excellent client and service orientation
- Well-organized, accurate, proactive, conscientious and resilient
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English, French/German/Italian language skills will be an asset
Please apply online or contact Nadja