JDE Distribution Analyst
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Catch Resource Management Ltd
JDE Distribution Analyst - JDE, JD Edwards, E1, Oracle, Business Analyst, Support, Sales, Distribution, Supply Chain, Inventory, Logistics, SCM, Distribution - The Netherlands - €40,000 - €45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to join a global market leading organisation! Our Netherlands based client is looking to recruit a JDE Distribution Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis to support, implement, and maintain JD Edwards Sales & Distribution modules. The successful candidate will have experience with databases such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree Educated, preferably in a STEM subject
- Experience with JD Edwards
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experience with some programming and software developments.
- Experience with system analysis and design.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Customer service oriented and you know how to communicate with different stakeholders in an effective way.
- Excellent English skills both verbally and written.
- Support, implement, and maintain JD Edwards Sales & Distribution modules.
- Work together with users to develop and enhance processes to improve user productivity.
- Gather requirements from the business and create functional & technical specs.
- JDE integrations with 3rd party software's.
- Document changes to functionalities and revisions.
- Manage customer relationships independently.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.