Senior SailPoint Developer - SC cleared - IdentityNow Azure IDP
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
About the role
The Senior Developer is key for product delivery, you will develop core components of solutions and help select appropriate technologies.
You will work to technical standards writing clean, secure code following a test-driven approach, ensuring the code is open as far as possible and can be re-used.
Your main day to day responsibilities will be:
- delivering secure, reliable and scalable software, and supporting your team with technical tasks when needed
- evaluating and advising on design choices and ensuring that software is high quality and balances technical and business considerations
- defining and documenting test cases for new systems and maintaining live systems to ensure ongoing performance
- evolving new approaches/solutions with other professions through discoveries, maintaining a focus on development and deployment
- helping prioritise and direct technical tasks across your team, to balance new and live services
Skills and experience
You'll have demonstrable experience in:
- Design expertise for SailPoint IdentityNow
- Business process & approval process for SailPoint
- The analysis of requirements for identity services, along with the low-level design of SailPoint solutions
- Expertise in federating SailPoint IDN with Azure IDP
- Delivering PoC environments/solutions to clearly defined priorities
- Configuration of identity upload, approval processes and roles/entitlements/access profiles for IdentityNow.
Ideally you will also have the following skills or experience in:
- Working with policing identify systems, particularly the National Enabling Programme (NEP) Minimum Viable Product (MVP), including the Managed Identity Provider (MIDP) product
- Experience working with Design patterns and approvals processes