Quality Analyst (E-commerce)
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Quality Analyst - E-commerce vacancy for our Zurich based.
- Practice in using Doc and Spreadsheets along with expertise in online research
- Good understanding of global E-commerce related trends
- Prior experience with E-commerce, risk or fraud investigation is beneficial
- Strengths include a detail oriented way of work and an analytical mindset
- Basic SQL knowhow or willingness to learn Scripting
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, additional languages are a plus
- Extracting data from third party websites with given tools
- Reviewing manually extracted data and confirming third party results
- Translating requirements into scalable processes that can be deployed programmatically
- Conducting quality audits of extracted data and assisting the Engineering team in improving the automated systems continuously
- Providing adhoc analysis and deriving insights that could be useful for improving current processes or establishing new ones
- Utilising simple SQL or comparable scripts to pull data for further investigation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.