Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
A niche and boutique consultancy focused on data migration is expanding their Data Engineering team by hiring 8 new Data Engineers in Amsterdam. They are a young and dynamic business that focuses on helping their clients in achieving strategic successes based on data.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who has:
- Experience of at least 3 years either as a Data Engineer or a Software Engineer with a focus on Python and Data Pipelines
- Focus on Big Data tooling like: Spark/PySpark, Kafka, Informatica BDM
- Experience working in a cloud environment, preferably AWS but can be GCP or Azure as well
Your responsibilities would include:
- Setting up Data Pipelines and cloud infrastructures
- Work on projects for key and exciting clients within the Netherlands by collecting, streaming, and analysing both structured and unstructured data
- Building a bridge between data infrastructure, business, and data science together with a highly skilled team
For the right Data Engineer the company offers:
- The base package of a competitive salary, bonus, phone, and laptop. And an extra mobility budget, private Internet, and secondary expenses covered
- A group of friendly colleagues who are amongst the best Data professionals in the Netherlands
- Easily accessible office in central Amsterdam equipped with a gym, roof terrace, and a café
If you are a Data Engineer fit for this role or you know a Data Engineer who could be, feel free to apply to this posting or contact me directly:
E: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€65k - €75k Annual
€70k - €80k Annual