Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Advanced Knowledge in these tools is a must:
LAMP stack/PHP with PHP
Translate business requirements into functional code Additional duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: performing analytical work; defining functional and technical requirements; creating or updating existing technical design artifacts for application modules and interface processes, business rules, forms; creating or modifying underlying data structures; participating in implementation and release communication activities; project management.
1) Advanced experience in architecting, designing, and developing enterprise web application using PHP MVC frameworks.
3) Develop highly reusable components and features
4) Good with databases like Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL. Must understand query optimization using indexes/sharding
6) Collaborate with visual and user experience designers on wireframes, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
7) Must be able to implement proofs-of-concept and provide results from it. Must be able to estimate work for requirements.
8) Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for Front End performance and visual quality assurance.
9) Consultant support activities include providing solutions to the business problems, application architecture, application development, implementation, and post-implementation release support; triaging complex technical and infrastructure issues, providing automation assembly, system, end-to-end, and testing support.
10) Must have experience in building scalable and performant systems/applications
11) Must have experience version control tools, like git
12) Worked on LARAVEL framework.
- Self- starter
- Can work with minimum direction
- Takes ownership