Senior Systems Engineer - Modern Workplace
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
I am currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer - Modern Workplace to support design, implementation, and management of the client infrastructure for a client within the Banking sector. This is a 6 months contract opportunity based in Basel with a strong likelihood for extension.
Your role will be to act as a client infrastructure specialist in support of the client environment. This includes implementation, rollout and maintenance of the Windows 10 client and related infrastructure with a particular focus on system security, security practices and application management.
- Implementing, maintaining, and enhancing the platform for managing the endpoint environment.
- Managing the user environment, with responsibility for defining, configuring and managing the client desktop experience.
- Third-level support for Windows clients including performance monitoring and resolution of client performance issues.
- Third-level support for the Banks core applications (eg Office, Adobe) including performance monitoring and resolution of client performance issues.
- Implementing and maintaining a client endpoint security posture, ensuring compliance with the organisation standards and expectations.
- Analyse existing IT Infrastructure in order to develop and plan a Mobile Device Management strategy.
- Contribute towards adoption of new Microsoft Azure services, and help to maintain existing ones.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Deep understanding of Windows operating system and related technology stack including SCCM, Intune, Microsoft 365, SCCM Co-Management, Microsoft Azure, GPO.
- Strong Desktop Support background with a proven record of delivering Microsoft-focused large-scale solutions using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (aka SCCM) and Intune.
- Policies and management options for Windows, Android and iOS devices based on Microsoft Intune.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Autopilot, Desktop Analytics, Conditional Access, Mobile Application Management, Intune Application Lifecycle
- Experience in writing technical documentation, and being able to roll this out to individuals and teams to put procedures and standards in place.
Please get in touch for more information.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.