Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by CV-Library
WASTE MANAGEMENT - RECYCLING - ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Keen to play a key role in the growth of a business? This is an exceptional opportunity to join a uniquely diverse and fast-growing waste management business with strong values at its core.
* As Sales Manager, you will lead and develop the industrial waste sales team proactively to ensure their individual objectives and those of the company are met.
* You will ensure your team is supported fully in the form of coaching, mentoring and training, enabling them to develop to their full potential to sell all services to industrial and commercial customers, within Kent and adjacent areas.
* You will work closely with the Tendering team to bid large scale private sector total waste management contracts as well as local authority contracts.
* You will actively support the Sales and Marketing Director, the Marketing and Brokerage teams to ensure sales opportunities are dealt with in the most effective way.
* Of degree calibre in a business or technical discipline, you have gained significant experience as Sales Manager in commercial and industrial waste management services.
* Above all, you are motivated by leading, coaching and mentoring highly successful sales teams who go over and beyond their objectives.
* With a natural ability to influence and persuade all stakeholders, as Sales Manager you have excellent communication, negotiation and organisation skills.
* You are particularly customer focused and take pride in the organisation you represent. Driven by the success of your team and the business you represent, you are keen to develop your career in a very diverse, innovative and dynamic environment.
If you are an ambitious Sales Manager in waste management or environmental services who thrives on developing others in order to contribute to the success of the business, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards