Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Bush Heating, LLC
Bush Heating, LLC is looking for an experienced and self-motivated technician to add to our growing team. This is a part-time/full-time position with competitive pay based upon experience. We supply a service vehicle and tools, after a probationary period of 90 days. We also offer continued training opportunities and paid holidays/vacation time. Come be part of our team!
In this job, you will install, troubleshoot, and maintain all types of HVAC equipment including air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, oil furnaces, water heaters, and humidifiers. You will educate homeowners on services provided and options available to them. You will also be responsible for maintaining inventories, supply requests, and work orders.
Qualifications and Technical Requirements
- EPA Certification preferred, but not required. Will assist the right candidate in obtaining the certification.
- On-the-job experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Dedication to being on-time, working safely and efficiently.
- Must pass drug screening and background check.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Use of company vehicle.
- Company credit card after 90 days.
- Commissions on large sales.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter by e-mail or mail. In the cover letter, answer the following questions in individual paragraphs:
- What area of the HVAC industry are you the most interested in?
- Describe a particularly challenging assignment and how you fixed it.
- How has your prior experience prepared you to work for us?
Bush Heating, LLC
Attn: Eric Oltmann
521 East Taggart Street
East Palestine, Ohio 44413
Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.