UAT Testing & Rollout Manager
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UAT Testing & Rollout Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 10+ years of work experience as a Test Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst or in a similar role
- Expertise in testing processes such as user acceptance testing and regression testing as well as in project and program management tools such as Waterfall, Agile/Hybrid Agile and Scrum
- Solid understanding of client onboarding, compliance and rollout processes in the financial Industry
- Exposure to go-live, transition (BaU) management and stakeholder management
- Proven organisational, leadership, communication and management skills along with an analytical and problem solving way of work
- Academic degree in Business, Economics, Information Technology or an equivalent field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Controlling, coordinating and executing business testing including UAT of end-to-end user journeys enabled by case management and Front Office systems
- Managing expectations of various international stakeholders and their requirements regarding Front Office and compliance end users, IT, project and program sponsors
- Understanding and managing the scope of delivery as well as coordinating IT desired product changes based on testing results
- Preparing and presenting reports on delivery to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Cooperating with end-users and IT teams in order to ensure successful coordination in a dynamic collaborative environment
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.