Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
If you enjoy combining analytical challenges with business transformations, and can structure complex business topics, while you take ownership of a the challenges ahead and are able to identify and execute the steps required to improve the performance of business processes. Then this is a great opportunity for you!
You are, together with your colleagues responsible for the further maintenance and development of the products, processes and systems around standard credits for entrepreneurs.
You will team up with an agile team of engineers and work in close collaboration with Credit Risk, Customer Experience, Product Owners, Legal and Compliance.
This program lending portfolio is of strategic importance for Commercial banking; hence you will be the linking pin in a lot of processes.
Your job is to identify business needs, determining solutions to business problems and creating a better understanding on the steps to successfully execute change:
- Analyse services, business processes, information flows, user, and system requirements, in order to identify opportunities.
- Translate product roadmap features into concrete user stories by identifying and prioritizing technical and functional requirements.
- Create visuals and clear documentation to develop a shared understanding of the topic and improve organisational learning.
- You will keep the program lending portfolio up to date with the latest regulations.
- Supporting implementation, help the development team to deliver quality by collaborating in the test design and user acceptance test.
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
If you enjoy combining analytical challenges with business transformations. You can structure complex business topics. You take ownership of a challenge and are able to identify and execute the steps required to improve the performance of business processes. You are a connector, building bridges and bringing others together. That's who you are.
We are looking for seasoned professionals with work experience in a consulting environment. If you think your profile fits this list, we are looking forward to meet you:
- Proven experience in business analysis and project management within banking
- Skilled in analysing and structuring complex problems, identifying solutions/options and presenting your advice to stakeholders in a convincing and structured manner
- Strong interest in credits and IT
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.