PL1 Developer/Requirements Engineer
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
PL1 Developer/Requirements Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 5+ years' experience as a developer with PL1 or Cobol on Mainframe architecture, ideally including 2+ years of practice with requirements engineering of IT solutions
- Familiarity with DB2 databases, Control-M and JCL
- Knowledge in working with EJB, JMS, Web and RESTful services, JEE 7, Spring 4 and JPA/Hibernate is highly beneficial
- Know-how of relational databases such as Oracle as well as of SQL is advantageous
- Background within the financial industry including financial products or investment reporting is preferred
- Capability to support the requirements engineering even as developer, showing willingness to engage across boundaries
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Analysing business requirements and translating them into software specifications in close collaboration with solution architect as well as managing requirements provided by the business product owner
- Consulting business engineers in technical areas and regarding challenging business requirements while supporting the team in on call support activities
- Reviewing documentation and specification provided by other team members
- Supporting test managers in creating test cases based on business and technical requirements
- Improving processes, technical infrastructure, architecture and participating in the Mainframe to DevOps initiative
- Providing planning input to PO and Scrum master regarding requirements engineering project activities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.