SAP FI/CO SME, 9+ months remote/Malmö
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Accuro ApS
The role forms part of the SAP Technical Solution team for Finance and Procurement Business Operations Transformation. The team maintains and governs a core SAP technical design supporting all activities in the global, 30 country, programme. It ensures correct governance principles are applied to changes to the technical design.
- Provide subject matter expertise on SAP S/4 HANA FICO functionality in a global business transformation program, using SAP S/4 HANA as a platform.
- Securing design as per global template, signing off RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow) provided by SI partner.
- SAP S/4 HANA FICO SME is a hands-on position for securing design and delivering efficient from our SI supplier.
- The role works closely together with the SAP S4/HANA process and architecture team and is accountable that the SAP Financial accounting and controlling (FICO) function of the application portfolio is in accordance with the policies and in particular with the agreed collaboration rules established with the teams in charge of Projects and Application Management.
- Experience in configuring New GL, AP/AR, AA, PCA, PCA GAAP, foreign currency evaluation and country specific taxation and localizations
- Retail, consumer industry experience with good supply chain business process understanding
- Knowledge on SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience and command over SAP Implementation Methodology
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (eg MM, SD)
- Proven Hands-on experience on Controlling Module including profitability analysis
- Understanding of SAP S4HANA Simplifications across SAP Domains FI, MM, SD, PP Etc.
- SAP Financial accounting and controlling business process (> 15 years)
- Strong SAP FI consulting profile with in-depth knowledge of GL/AR/AP/Banking/Tax. Experience in S/4 HANA Finance
- Must have strong communication and team management skills.
- Must have worked in multi Country implementation/roll out experience