Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Backend Developer- Delft, Netherlands - Permanent
Day to Day:
- You will be responsible for the implementation and continuous development of my client's platform.
- You will be working on the complete design cycle so this including: customer needs, architecture design, implementation and testing to delivery.
- Working in biweekly springs with the whole development team
- 36/40 hours a week, can be flexible office presence but must be in the Netherlands
- Relevant degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Completely proficient in Python Django- 3+ years
- Rest API
- Database optimisation- Linux
- You have experience in developing and maintaining web applications.
- Can communicate with customer needs to work on robust solutions
- Debugging skills
Nice to haves
- AWS Cloud experience
- Continuous integration/deployment
Title: Backend Developer
Location: Delft (remote working for now)
Salary: Competitive- based on experience and competitive package alongside
*Must have a EU citizenship or work permit*
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.