Manufacturing Validation Engineer
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title- Manufacturing Validation Engineer
Duration - Permanent
Location- Cork, Ireland
- End to end support of Manufacturing process validation.
- validate the manufacturing process
- Perform statistical analysis to prove the manufacturing process capability
- Support in overall delivery of the project.
- Responsible for verifying and validation of several machines and various process involved in it.
- Responsible for IQ/OQ/PQ methodologies and report generation.
- Preparing document in business process by identifying the business requirements.
- Understanding functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Analyse issues recurrence to identify patterns and gaps identification, drive root cause
- analysis, and translate findings into solutions to improve workflows, processes and tools
- Interaction with manufacturing and design team to identify improvement areas in
- manufacturing process
- Interaction with supply chain management team related to manufacturing activities
- Implementation and follow the operational standards, policies and procedures.
- Optimization of manufacturing processes and methodologies
- Mitigate risks reported during the project
- Documentation of process change in engineering change management system
Educational qualification required to perform the job:-
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering
Added advantage - Knowledge in the below topics.
- Exposure to ISO13485 and ISO14971 medical standards and have exposure to risk assessment techniques to evaluate the associated risks, to control these risks, and to monitor the effectiveness of the controls.
- Knowledge of any 3D CAD software.
- Strong Technical Knowledge in Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledge in test method development validation, development and transfer.
- Knowledge in stages of qualification like design, installation, operational and performance.
- Knowledge in preparing manufacturing process control flow chart.
- Knowledge in Risk management and Change management process.
- Knowledge in creation of Pareto chart, why-why analysis, cause & effect diagram for analysis.