Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Kista, Stockholms län, Sweden
Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Location: Kista, Sweden (As of now remote, post pandemic it'll be onsite)
Duration: 6 month contract
- Should have experience in implementation of service and community cloud with case management/
- Hands-on experience using Custom REST/SOAP API Integration with adequate knowledge of Integration patterns. Should be able to apply Salesforce standard API as preferred solution for integration use cases.
- Thorough experience on lightning (UI & Back End development). Experience with LWC is added advantage. Must know usage of lightning design system thoroughly to design UI.
- Must have sound knowledge on technical solution designing and very good client handling capability.
- Experienced on AI tools like Einstein. Experience with other AI tools like Watson is preferable.
- Experience in leading teams in Agile methodologies.
- Around 7 years of Salesforce experience working on various solutions which involve administration, lightening development, configuration, customization and integration.
- Experience on Asynchronous Apex, Apex Classes, lightning web components (LWC), SOQL, SOSL Queries along with the best practices, FSL, Aura and Triggers based on various business Scenarios.
- Experience in using CI & CD implementation using tools like Jenkins, GIT, Visual Studio, SONAR, SVN, Eclipse.
- Experience in Implementation projects.
- Good skills MS Office especially presentations used to describe solution.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certified (Mandatory), Salesforce Application Architect (mandatory),Good to have Salesforce PD1, Service cloud and Community cloud certification. Any other Salesforce certification would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English. Swedish speaking is nice to have