Kafka Admin - Zurich, Switzerland
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
- Do you have the ability to help build up a Kafka managed service including 3rd level support?
- Can interact with the global messaging team, clients and other infra team?
- Can you plan and run infrastructure projects?
- You will be working in the Enterprise Messaging team which provides a managed service for IBM MQ, Tibco EMS and several Legacy products.
- You will help build up the Kafka managed service.
- The team is spread around the globe and provides services to all business divisions of UBS.
Your experience and skills:
- You are a team player with good organizational and communication skills.
- You can take responsibility for allocated tasks to see them through to successful completion.
- You can demonstrate excellent technical skills in Kafka; IBM MQ or Tibco EMS skills would be an advantage
- You have worked in a production Kafka environment
- You possess solid Unix (Linux/Solaris) skills.
- You possess good general PC skills.
- You can quickly grasp an understanding of all the processes needed to achieve the assigned tasks.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.