Backend Java Developer
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by upcom Ltd
Upcom is a dynamic IT company with 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team's skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer's experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Upcom Ltd is looking for a Backend Java Developer to work on a project for a European Institution in Belgium.
Language: English, French would be an asset
Location: Remote and Post-covid on site
MSc in Computer science or in relevant field followed by 5 years of professional experience, or BSc followed by 7 years of professional experience.
- Profound knowledge of Java technologies with proven experience in Java security tools and/or Java security frameworks such as JAAS, Spring, Apache Shiro, HDIV, OACC.
- Very good knowledge of DBMS technology such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer, Redis. Knowledge of caching mechanisms like varnish, Memcached, Redis is a plus.
- Exposure to handling Apache, Nginx, IIS Servers, Microsoft IIS is desirable. A good background in Linux is an asset.
- Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services is desirable.
- Awareness of security concerns is important. Basic exposure to Front End techs like HTML and CSS is desirable.
- Knowledge of session management in a distributed server environment.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication
- A dynamic challenging multinational environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae ASAP and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don't hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.