Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Senior Informatica Data Engineer | Large Enterprise environment
Are you an experienced Senior Informatica Data Engineer that is looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for you! For one of our biggest clients, we are looking for a Senior Informatica Data Engineer to make an impact in the areas of data quality and data governance.
You are a Software Engineer with proven knowledge and experience in Informatica products and data management solutions. We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with sound knowledge of Informatica IDQ to strengthen our team. You are an active member of the Agile Scrum team with your primary focus on Data Quality software operations and monitoring. You have broad knowledge of software development and knowledge about the business domain for which you work. You dare to challenge and take initiative and are open in your communication towards your own team, your customers, and other stakeholders.
You are eager to improve and take initiatives within the team on how to build, automate and streamline our processes. You will (unit) test code built by your colleagues where possible using automated test tools. You will document your work as required. You quickly adapt within a new organisation and with changing circumstances.
* 7+ years working experience in software development;
* 7+ years working experience in IDQ (Informatica Data Quality) and/or Powercenter;
* 5+ years working experience of Oracle;
* 5+ years working experience with Linux operations;
* Experience with operations support and Informatica admin experience; Experience with Agile methodologies;
* Experience with MS Azure and CICD in Azure; Work experience (nice to haves)
* Experience with PowerShell Scripting;
* Experience with unit and automated testing;
* Experience in a financial services environment (Risk, Finance etc.);
* Experience with continuous delivery; Experience with cloud migrations, Azure Data Factory Besides the Rabobank core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
* Take initiative, improve, innovate Fit in with the team. It is quite important to be open towards sharing knowledge with other team members and embrace knowledge from them;
* Experience as a developer in an Agile team;
* Flexible, creative and taking ownership;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Jessica Borlini
email: (see below)
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.