SAP SD/MM/O2C SME, 9 months in Malmö (remote)
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by Accuro ApS
We are looking for a SAP SME S4/HANA SDMM O2C with 4-7 years experience (Senior) in BOT Programme - BOT Core Delivery.
The role forms part of the SAP Technical Solution team for Finance and Procurement Business Operations Transformation. The team maintains and governs a core SAP technical design supporting all activities in the global, 30 country, programme. It ensures correct governance principles are applied to changes to the technical design.
- Provide subject matter expertise on SAP S/4 HANA O2C functionality in a global business transformation program, using SAP S/4 HANA as a platform enabler.
- Securing design as per global template, signing off RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow) provided by SI partner.
- Act as an SAP solution subject matter expert (SME) for the design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA capabilities supporting the Order to Cash workstream, order management, pricing, delivery processing, billing, and customer order related reporting
- Leverage leading-practice business process knowledge & proficiency for Order to Cash and apply the client's business requirements
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development,
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business processes and associated software configuration with respect to Order to Cash module
- Foster and maintain ongoing internal relationships with the Order to cash process IKEA business team and other stakeholders.
- Analyze business problems and translate into system solutions including analysis of alternatives
- Participate as a design authority in the development process to support Ingka business requirements, validate fit of customizations, proposals, cost estimates, and present recommendations to internal clients in collaboration with Ingka suppliers.
- A minimum of ten years of SAP experience with at least two years focused on SAP S/4 HANA, including at least three full life cycle SAP implementations in the areas of sales & distribution (SD).
- SAP Consumer and retail business industry solution experience.
- Excellent SAP configuration skills along with SAP integrations relevant to the order to cash process. Having SAP CAR understanding will be an added advantage.
- Experience in SAP O2C implementation
- Implementation experience (at least 1) in SAP O2C which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training and post-production Level 3 support
- Requirements gathering for functional enhancement of the processes
- Ability to review design documents, critique architecture recommendations from other SMEs
- Clear, concise business communication and past experience conducting business requirements workshops with business users.