Windows Desktop Engineer - SCCM/Azure/MS EndPoint Manager
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Windows Systems Engineer - SCCM/Azure/MS EndPoint Manager - this is a 12 month contract to join a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector to work on a major Microsoft project.
- Strong understanding of Windows operating systems and related technology stack including SCCM, Intune, Microsoft 365, SCCM Co-Management, Microsoft Azure as well as GP
- Excellent Desktop Support background with proven hands-on experience of delivering Microsoft-focused large-scale solutions using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager like SCCM and Intune
- Know-how of policies and management options for Windows, Android and iOS devices based on Microsoft Intune
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Autopilot, Desktop Analytics, Conditional Access, Mobile Application Management and Intune Application Lifecycle
- Familiarity with writing technical documentation and having the skill to roll this out to individuals and teams to put procedures and standards in place
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German skills is an asset
- Implementing, maintaining and improving the platform regarding the management of the endpoint environment
- Being responsible for managing the user environment with duties concerning defining, configuring and managing the client desktop experience
- Running third-level support for core applications like Office, Adobe and more including performance monitoring and resolution of client performance problems as well as issues
- Implementing and preserving a client endpoint security posture, ensuring compliance with the organization standards and expectations
- Identifying and analysing existing IT Infrastructure in order to develop and plan a Mobile Device Management plan and strategy
- Contributing towards adoption of new Microsoft Azure services and assisting with the maintenance of existing ones
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.