Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
The Event Organizer will coordinate investor meetings, roadshows and investor conferences for the most senior management of Shell and the IR team. This involves the arrangement of all logistics, travel arrangements, communication with internal and external stakeholders and close cooperation with external service providers and brokers.
* Supports the production of external IR briefing materials used by IR and senior executives
* Distributes stock exchange releases, quarterly results announcements, annual accounts and other external disclosures to investors and other key stakeholders
* Acts as focal point for Group Record Management and IT and third party contracts for webcasting, teleconferencing, transcription, and regulatory news services
* Maintains the investor relationship management tool and ensure that the full functionality of this contacts database and planning system is used
* Supports investor targeting efforts and ensures that targets are invited to roadshow meetings
IR is a fast pace environment. The candidate needs to be able to work independently and perform under pressure, while seeking advice or help when necessary. The candidate must be able to manage third party service providers.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.