Business Development Manager - Remote
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by CV-Library
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: An opportunity to work with one of the most specialist apprenticeship training providers that operates within many Government agencies, public sector department, local authorities, the law enforcement and custodial sector as well as the insurance, banking gaming and security sectors. As a business development manager you will be joining an organisation that is experiencing exceptional growth and success.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a New Business / Business Development Manager, you are required to:
• Engage with large, levy paying organisations, that operate within the specialist sectors in which Intelligence Training work, to identify opportunities for both the up-skilling of existing staff as well as the training of new personnel via our portfolio of apprenticeship programmes.
• You will be required to facilitate meetings, both physical and remotely, to engage with senior managers / L&D teams to discuss apprenticeship programmes, commitment and support required as well as the benefits of our programmes.
• You will participate in sector specific training and development programmes to gain a wider knowledge of the specialist areas in which we operate.
• A key part of the Business Development Manager will be to support both functions of the employment and learning journey and offer first class key stakeholder management
• As the Business Development Manager you will attend monthly meetings and perform against pre-determined KPI
Experience and Skills:
• Previous experience working within the work based learning sector specifically within data, analytics, intelligence, counter-fraud, risk or security sectors would be desirable.
• Applicants with previous experience of selling commercial training programmes within Government agencies, public sector departments, local authorities, the banking & insurance sectors may also be considered.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills
• A strong commercial acumen
Salary £40 – 50K with an OTE of £100K if KPI’s are achieved