Senior Java Developer
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by TEKsystems
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Back End development of a platform
- Ensure scalability of the platform to a cloud enterprise solution
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising of informatics experts, software engineers and life science experts
- +8 years professional Java software development experience
- Has demonstrated strong working knowledge of best coding practices (software craftsmanship, clean code,TDD/BDD/DDD, pair-programming)
- Deep experience with SpringBoot, SpringCloud & MongoDB
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery ecosystems (Jira, Git, Jenkins)
- At least M.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Docker containers
- Project-based work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
PS: This is a remote opportunity for EU based candidates ONLY!
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.