IAM Project Manager REMOTE
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is an international pharmaceutical company that is looking to hire an IAM Project Manager for an assignment until the end of the year with the possibility of getting an extension
This is a remote opportunity from anywhere in Europe!
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the project and achieving its objectives.
- Manage project delivery according to timelines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction based on compliance to the ICE methodology and GxP where applicable.
- Ensure proper project planning, managing transition between project streams.
- Familiar with system validation requirements and ensure a compliant implementation, always following the existing validation framework and in alignment with quality experts.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scopes (eg CSV, Information Security).
- Lead project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project life cycle.
- Report project status and raising issues to the Steering Committee when help is needed.
Looking for PM with IAM (preferably AD) experience:
- PM skills
- Proven experience managing Identity and Access Management projects (Active Directory namely)
- Experience with IAM processes and workflows
- Proven experience managing projects with multiple tracks and a variety of teams involved
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.