Sales Development Representative
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by PatSnap
Ready to grow?
At PatSnap when we talk about growth, we don't just mean your career trajectory. Growth to us means creating opportunities for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings and feel safe to try new things. We are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in driver's seat.
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, we help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analyzing information from a variety of global data points. We call this connected innovation intelligence.
Not familiar with that term? Don't worry, we'll teach you all about it or you can learn more here .
We're scaling quickly and looking for Sales Development Representatives who are fearless change agents, eager to be at the forefront of innovation and not afraid to take the path less traveled. Sound like you? Then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below, this might just be your #dreamjob .Job Description
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first point of contact between PatSnap and potential new clients, and the very beginning of our sales cycle. You will be the voice of the company, introducing PatSnap and explaining the business value our products bring to R&D and IP Departments all over the world. In this role, you become a real product and industry expert, using your knowledge to win new business leads.What you will be doing
- Using your incredible communication skills to build brand new relationships between PatSnap and potential clients
- Working closely with an Account Executive, who will mentor and help to develop your sales skills, while you support their activity by creating sales leads and booking their product demonstrations
- Owning your territory and choosing which companies to call and will have the autonomy to be creative with how you introduce PatSnap to prospects
- Learning the necessary tools to be able to succeed in the role; what we ask of you is a can-do attitude and an open mind to learning
- Researching using varied and creative techniques to identify business opportunities (sales leads)
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Private pension
- Various gym discounts (including 50% of Virgin)
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- 25 days annual leave allowance (increases to 30 days)
- Regular company & team socials
- Christmas and summer parties
- Pool tables, ping pong & PlayStation in our breakout area
- Complimentary fresh fruit and coffee
PatSnap is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.
**Please note due to the high number of 5 we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual