Mortgage Document Specialist
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 by OpTech
Our amazing client which is one of the countries top 25 financial services companies is looking for a good people to help during the recent mortgage boom. Definitely a good organization for resume building.
The ideal candidate is smart, independent and definitely a team player. Will required to be on-site in Livonia for this role but our client has strict COVID rules and processes in place.
(Shift is 10:30am - 7:30pm)
- Strong attention to detail, very organization, ability to manage a high volume of documents & tasks, dedicate
Technologies- MS Office, Excel (data entry), Word
What this role is all about:
- The Mortgage Document Specialist I maintains original collateral documents for all Mortgage Warehouse customers
- Maintain Mortgage Warehouse vaults to meet compliance and audit standards
- Prepare collateral packages for shipping of original documents
- Perform Quality Review on outgoing shipping requests
- Archive collateral documents for all Mortgage Warehouse Customers
- Reconcile incoming shipments of original notes
- Perform collateral review of original collateral documents to ensure adherence to Credit Agreement
- Process original note deposits on Mortgage Warehouse loan system (ProMerit)
- Ensure outgoing shipments adhere to Lender and Investor guidelines
- Ensures compliance with established service objectives in accordance with procedures, corporate policies, legal guidelines, credit and lending policies, and applicable Federal and State Laws.
- Support Mortgage Warehouse Services audits/exams by providing requested information per agreed upon timeframes and ensure all requested responses for all exceptions or issues completed within the requested time frame.
Shift- 10:30am-7:30pm Mon-Fri
Job Type: Contract