Senior UX/UI Designer
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by TEKsystems
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of UX/UI designers in the digitalization unit of a bank's International Wealth Management (IWM) division. In this function, you have the chance to create the services and signature experience of the bank's international private banking clients.Key Responsibilities
- Design the client experience in the international private banking business, including the online and mobile banking experience
- Design complex internal web applications used by relationship managers
- Gather and evaluate user UX/UI requirements in collaboration with experts, product owners, user representatives and other key stakeholders
- Re-think and improve current products and user journeys
- Work on all stages of the design process from analysis, research, ideation, concepting, wireframing, prototyping all the way to high-fidelity designs until hand-off to delivery and engineering
- Collaborate with our UX Lab to conduct user interviews and tests to uncover needs, validate ideas and prototypes
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- You have 5+ years of work experience with a proven track record in designing complex web and mobile applications
- In your previous roles, you have demonstrated excellent skills and passion in the whole UX-UI spectrum from sketching mock-ups to high-fidelity UIs
- You enjoy solving sophisticated problems
- You love working closely with users, internal experts and management to build and improve digital products
- You drive your projects forward and work independently
- You feel comfortable maintaining the highest standards in terms of our risk and control culture and in line with the bank's policies and obligations
- You are fluent in English
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.