Credit Risk Expert
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
For a large credit risk programme at one of the leading banks in the Netherlands, Levy is recruiting a Credit Risk Expert to join the international team. The project is related to the improvement of regulatory requirements in the credit risk area and enabling regulatory adherence.
In your role you will analyse regulatory requirements policies and standards and draft and define details requirements bases on this analysis. You will prepare and promote workshops on the requirements with the various stakeholders within the organisation. You will form the linking pin between design and implementation by providing guidance to questions from implementing grids and programmes. You will do this within an international team of credit risk experts, working in a fast paced environment
The credit risk expert that will join the team for this exciting challenge, recognizes him/herself in the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a relevant feeld;
- You are a regulatory professional with hands-on experience in requirement setting;
- You have in-depth understanding of credit risk in the context of the Basel framework and CRR (Pillar I);
- Pro-active and self-steering mindset. You are comfortable with performing tasks with basic guidance and strict deadlines;
- Furthermore you have strong knowledge in at least one of the following topics: segmentation and classification, rating assignment, group support, grouping of counterparties, credit risk mitigation, RWA calculations, credit and collateral life cycle.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employes professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come... multiplying by unity!
Do you feel like this challenge is the next step in your career? Then do not hesitate and reach out/apply directly!
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.