IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Infrastructure & Application Project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of IT infrastructure project management as well as expertise in project implementation within the financial industry
- Project management certificates such as Prince2, PMP or further paired with familiarity in application and business project management
- Extensive technical understanding of IT infrastructure with experience in managing application projects within the finance industry
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills on different managerial levels regarding both IT and business along with an analytical and structured way of working
- Knowledge in software development is advantageous
- Finished University, technical college degree or any other similar education
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning and executing key IT infrastructure along with application changes
- Managing the project life cycle and deliverables as well as preparing and assisting the completion of the financial business case
- Being responsible for governance, leadership, benefits tracking, cost management, delivery, planning and control, risk and issue as well as dependency management and quality assurance in agreement with all stakeholders
- Leading the transitioning of the project into the business while ensuring that changes are thoroughly and efficiently implemented and that lasting benefits of change are achieved
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.