Assistant Marketing Manager
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Salt
My client is a one of the worlds leading software services firms who prides themselves on being a trusted digital transformation partner to clients, integrating deep technology and domain expertise, applying insights and optimising performance across a multitude of industries. They operate on a global scale offering bespoke transformational end-to-end solutions powered by innovative and emerging technology.
They are looking for a talented assistant marketing manager to join the growth of their Benelux team based in Netherlands. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a leading Information Technology Services firm and who possess the right mix of traditional marketing, lead generation, and events experience. You will work closely with the Regional Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing and communications to create a strong brand presence and strengthen their brand positioning within the Benelux Region.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Optimise and enhance the existing marketing strategy and processes; working with the regional marketing manager to create and implement a relevant strategy in line with business objectives: establishing departmental goals, strategy, and budgets/establishing business reporting/KPIs to ensure progress against objectives.
- Delivery of demand generation marketing campaigns and activities including events, to outbound and trigger-based email campaigns, to account based marketing, Search Engine Marketing, social media, proposition and go-to-market planning.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance, evaluating impact on revenue generation, draw insights from data and share recommendations senior leaders.
- Increase brand awareness and perception within the addressable market.
- Execute an account-specific marketing strategy aligned with their priorities, blending the right mix of tactics and channels to reach and engage the target decision makers and buyers at the client (ABM).
- Continued learning about marketing technologies as well as the entire marketing industry through attending events, reading, listening to podcasts and webinars.
- Part responsibility for reviewing and giving strategic direction on content produced by our external agency partners.
- Support with internal communications such as brochures, case studies, client lists, management team biographies and presentations
- Full CRM management for the Benelux region.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a regional marketing role within the Benelux region.
- Previous experience working within a large Information Technology services firm.
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and are comfortable working in a fast paced environment which would require flexibility and the ability to dive in and out of execution and strategy.
- Ability and eagerness to travel across Benelux regions is essential.