SAP MDG S/4HANA SME
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
Not Specified, Sweden
1 Apr 2021
Our client is looking for an SAP MDG SME for their SAP business Transformation program.
You will be responsible for the below
- Provide subject matter expertise on SAP S/4 HANA MDG technical functionality in a global business transformation program, using SAP S/4 HANA as a platform enabler.
- Securing design as per global template, signing off RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow) provided by SI partner.
- SAP S/4 HANA MDG SME is a hands-on position for securing design and delivering efficient from our SI supplier.
- The role works closely together with the SAP S4/HANA process and architecture team and is accountable that the SAP MDG/MDM function of the application portfolio is in accordance with the policies and in particular with the agreed collaboration rules established with the teams in charge of Projects and Application Management.
- Ensuring alignment of master data cross functions.
You must have the below experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing SAP technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Development/Configuration/solutions evaluation/Validation and deployment
- Proven Hands-on experience on SAP S/4 HANA MDG
- Understanding of SAP S4HANA Simplifications across SAP Domains FI, MM, SD, PP Etc.
- Retail, consumer industry experience with good supply chain business process understanding
- Knowledge on SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience and command over SAP Implementation