Lead Windows SCCM Systems Engineer
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Lead Windows SCCM Systems Engineer with PowerShell experience. Candidate will provide strong experience implementing, configuring, and maintaining Windows, SCCM, and Active Directory environments.
- 5+ years of experience implementing, supporting and troubleshooting Windows Server (2012, 2016 and now 2019).
- 3+ years working with Powershell and other Scripting languages.
- 3+ years working with SCCM/Ivanti.
- Deep knowledge and experience building Microsoft Clustering and SQL solutions.
- Strong Enterprise experience supporting and administering virtualization platforms such as VMware or KVM.
- Experience with IIS web server hosting including administration, setup and maintenance
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Experience working with Splunk for searching, creating alerts and dashboards.
- Experience implementing processes and solutions to support software deployments and security patching operations with Ivanti/SCCM.
- Experience with Enterprise Backup Solutions such as Commvault to create and manage processes for reliable backup, restoration and archiving.
- Exposure to containers
- Working knowledge of configuration and administration of .net core based services