Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 3+ years of experience with writing SQL at expert level as well as 3+ years of practical experience as a technical writer or similar.
- Familiarity with writing documentation for software engineers plus adequate knowledge of project and process management of documentation sets
- Ability to learn and explain new technologies combined with outstanding writing skills
- Academic degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing SQL Queries and Dashboards while also creating and maintaining SQL reports and SQL queries for data analysis
- Reviewing existing scripts, making sure they are updated to the company's SQL and writing a short summary and documentation for the dashboard coupled with cleaning up deprecated scripts and dashboards
- Exploring and examining data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of developing reporting, metrics, and dashboards in addition to validating the consistency and integrity of data, merging data sources together, and aiding others with gaining better comprehension of data
- Performing high-quality internal technical documentation paired with organizing existing documents, identifying documentation needs, and spearheading efforts to fill in gaps
- Liaising with engineers, product managers, and technical program managers as well as identifying user needs and use cases to prioritize documentation work
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.