Technology Advisory Consultant/Manager
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Swisstech Recruitment
- You support customers in the development of future-oriented business models, IT strategies and architectures as well as in the implementation of complex, standardized and individual company applications.
- Implementation of complex projects in the areas of digital transformation, platform introduction, architecture & IT strategy.
- Development of IT/digital strategy, architectures and organization in the insurance or banking industry.
- Realignment of the IT strategy and IT organization due to digitization (agile, DevOps, cloud).
- Creation of targeted roadmaps for efficient and effective cooperation between business, IT and external partners.
- In projects, you also make important contributions to software development, test management and execution, and requirements engineering.
- In addition to your daily work in project assignments, you are very committed to acquiring new customers and developing sustainable customer relationships.
- You live and enjoy the challenging tension between project delivery and ongoing sales activities and support, for example, in the preparation and professional implementation of pre-sales workshops, offers and specialist studies.
- You make important contributions to the development of methods and concepts and continuously show "thought leadership" and support the creation of corresponding publications.
- Very good bachelor's or master's degree in economics, (business) computer science or comparable.
- Expert knowledge of digital business models for insurance or banking companies and their implications for IT architectures.
- Many years of experience in the conception and implementation of IT architectures and a broad understanding of software architecture and design.
- Very familiar with requirements engineering, process modelling, working in and with SCRUM and software development teams.
- Extensive experience in agile IT, DevOps, cloud, enterprise architecture, IT operating model design, data strategy and modelling.
- Ability to think visually and to implement this in the form of solution sketches, documentation and presentations tailored to the recipient. You see PowerPoint as an advanced design tool and are efficient to use.
- Analytical and conceptual strength, structured and goal-oriented way of working and a "hands-on mentality".
- Communication skills in German and English, project-related mobility/flexibility, a very high level of customer orientation and a confident manner with customers.
For all positions based in Switzerland, SWISSTECH Recruitment works with their SECO licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to SWISSTECH Recruitment