Lead Software Engineer (C++, QT-Framework, Embedded Linux)
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by TEKsystems
Role: Lead SW-Development Engineer (C++, QT-Framework, Embedded Linux/Realtime)
Length: 6 months+ (with option of extension)
- Lead all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Contribution to development projects in close collaboration with the Mechanics-, Electronics- and Systems-Engineers.
- Based on product requirements, create and continuously improve the project's software architecture.
- Elaborate software requirements and unit specifications.
- Accurate code design and implementation including tests to verify the code against requirements and specification.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner.
- Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process.
- Review and analyse your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Share expertise and experience with junior developers and actively support their knowledge improvement.
- Permanently improve the software development workflow to increase quality and efficiency by exchanging know-how with other software engineers and stakeholders.
- Computer Science or similar
- Experienced C++ developer
- Qt Framework
- Object Oriented Design knowledge
- Real Time Embedded software development
- Good understanding of networks, Linux Operating System
- Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience developing software in a regulated environment (eg Medical, Defense, and/or telecomm)
- English required
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.