Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for an IT Security professional, to work in a fun, energetic and Agile team.
You will advise on security solutions needed to ensure that this global client has a more secure environment. You will be working in a team that is all centred around prevention Security, you will know which measures are needed, what processes are involved and what tools to use.
This team is responsible for information protection and is currently working on large scale implementation of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
Our clients goal is to have Microsoft Defender implemented and working efficiently throughout the organisation.
Bringing a key eye for detail and utilising your valuable knowledge of security vulnerabilities to propose solutions that improve the security of our clients IT infrastructure.
- 5+ years working in Information Technology.
- Knowledge and Experience with Design and/or implantation of Security Products such as Defender for Endpoint, EDR including platform Architecture for Enterprise level implementation projects.
- Ability to cope with Scalability, interoperability, and performance questions to provide solutions.
- Knowledge of Malware analysis (reverse engineering) and how-to setup needed environments.
- Affinity, knowledge and/or experience with setting up CI/CD tooling.
- Affinity, knowledge and/or experience with protecting mobile devices and applications.
What would you like your next step to be?
Pursue your goals and work on your professional and personal development, is what this pivotal position is all about!
Get in touch to find out more.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.