Identity Governance and Access Management Analyst (sailpoint)
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by TEKsystems
On behalf of a financial institution based in Basel, we are looking to hire a IAM Consultant/Analyst in SAILPOINT. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading financial institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- Responsible for supporting the Bank's identity governance platform, SAILPOINT
- Basic enhancements and maintenance of the application, including the customized logic and rules deployed in the system.
- This role will also work closely with the Bank's Access Management team in order to provide technical support and assistance with usage of SAILPOINT
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Java and Object Oriented Development
- Experience with Services Standard Build (SSB)
- SAILPOINT product specific knowledge
- SAILPOINT Identity IQ
- Understanding of Role Based Access Management concepts
- Familiar with Identity Governance activities
- Collaborate and Customer Focused
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.