Senior Technical & Ops Team Member
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by ITech Consult
Senior Technical & Ops Team Member - API/CI/CD/SaaS/Perl
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Executes technical implementation efforts such as configuration of SaaS solutions, developing API integrations, CI/CD, and operational support.
* Works with application vendors, architects, SMEs, dev team members to design and implement application solutions to desired business outcomes.
* Provide technical thought leadership for highly complex projects as needed.
* Working with the business clients to understand their requirements and ongoing strategy in order to provide or develop technical solutions for meeting their short-term and long-term business goals.
* Foster technical innovation within the team and leads by example when developing solutions. Representing the team to the vendor and communicating learned best practices, vendor product roadmap, and representing the product line's business vision to vendors for future product planning.
* Provide mentoring, guidance, and training to other technical team members.
* Providing technical leadership in day-to-day technical activities to support the solution within the product line
* Driving resolution to the most technical and complex problems occurring within the supported systems.
* Leading activities involving clients, IT teams, and vendors in the day-to-day operations and maintenance of our systems and critical project efforts.
* Ensuring maintenance and support activities are in compliance with IT processes and adhere to our Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Identify and implement actions plans to prevent future system issues.
* Perform complex analysis, consulting, and providing recommendations to address complex technical issues as well as lead the implementation and deployment of replacement, upgrade, or enhanced versions of the applications and platforms.
* Deeply involved in a wide range of technical and security issues including technical, procedural, and policy driven
* Performing analysis at all levels of delivery, including; lab user work, developmental, operational, Legacy
* Providing SME expertise on current systems with threats/product vulnerabilities, with a particular focus on how they relate to other systems
* Experience with implementation efforts involving SaaS configuration, development of API integrations, CI/CD, and operational support
* Experience with SaaS applications, AWS, GCP solutions, cloud-native products, microservices architecture
* Experience with implementation of electronic lab notebooks, LIMS - or - Experience supporting research laboratory execution informatics
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, science/technology, or related field.
* Five (5) years of experience with designing/implementing technology solutions for mission critical systems.
* Five (5) years of experience with software development
* Strong experience with SaaS, AWS, GCP solutions. Understanding of cloud-native products and microservices architecture
* Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery.
* Experience troubleshooting and resolving complex system technical issues.
* Leadership experience working with cross-functional teams, clients and vendors.
* Systems integration experience with large complex business environments.
* Strong Scripting language skills, including Shell Scripting, (Perl, SED, and AWK)
* Strong understanding of Cybersecurity standards and trust zones to implement a defense in depth application security.
* Good understanding of infrastructure and networking capabilities to design resilient systems.
* Experience in troubleshooting message transactions spanning multiple applications.
* Strong skills in leading teams, problem-solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and communication.
* Ability to work flexible hours as needed and to facilitate virtual meetings for globally dispersed
* Healthcare software background within a regulated environment, International teamwork or global functional experience is preferred.
* Experience in collaborating with teams on a more complex project or program decisions across multiple areas, evaluating tradeoffs and providing options and recommendations to senior executives.
* Demonstrated skills in innovation and creative approaches in building new business process solutions.
* Experience with managing senior stakeholders
* Strong communication skills
* Negotiation skills, long term and strategic thinking without losing the actual needs, teamwork and fast integration into bigger teams
* Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
* Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
* Flexible working hours : late evenings
Nice to Haves:
* Experience supporting research laboratory execution informatics
* Experience with GxP relevant systems
* Experience with deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions
* Knowledge of Diagnostics business
* Experience with implementation of electronic lab notebooks, LIMS
Reference No.: 920176RF
Role: Senior Technical & Ops Team Member
Duration: 31.12.2021 (+)