Director of SQL Architecture
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client near Twinsburg is looking for a Director of SQL Architecture. Ideal candidate will have 7+ years of full life cycle designing and developing databases and applications and 3 years of experience leading a team of architects and engineers. This resource will lead a team of SQL architects, developers, and analysts to design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance, and reliability. Interested in learning more? Apply today!
- 7+ years of experience in the full life cycle of designing and developing databases and applications using MS-SQL Server
- Minimum 3 years leading a team of architects and engineers
- Expertise in sophisticated relational database report design, development and maintenance using reporting tools such as MS Access
- Writing Transact-SQL Stored Procedures
- Relational Database Design/Development
- Performance Tuning
- Error handling via TRY/CATCH with event logging
- Locking/block management
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking principles
- Experience working with Cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure is required
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS and Service Broker
- Healthcare experience and/or knowledge of HL7 required
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft HADR and Service Broker technology is a plus
- Experience with C#
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time